- We will take necessary and appropriate measures to ensure the security of the user's information and will manage personal information in an appropriate manner.
- We may provide personal information to a court of law, police agency, or other public institution when requested to do so by such institution in accordance with laws and regulations.
Information and purposes SIS collects
- Personal bio which you wrote
- E-mail address, gender, birthday and other bio info
- Contents you posted
- Ski resorts tagged with your ride shares and timeline posts
- Location information
A cookie is a small piece of text data that is sent to your browser when you visit a website or use an application.
- We have no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Cookies are used to check login status, the date and time content was last viewed, and the number of accesses.
- Application version number
- Browser Type and version
- Os type and version
- Identification information
- IP address
These will be used for user support, personalization of content, sending individual push notifications to each user, and content usage restrictions.
About location information
- Location information will not be shared without permission.
- We will not share detailed location information (latitude, longitude, and address).
Management and deletion of your information
- If you delete your account (*1), none will be able to access the contents and profile you have posted (*2), and your information will not be used later.
- You can change your privacy settings in "Settings" and "Edit Profile" while using this service.
- *1 You need to delete your account. Uninstalling SIS app will not delete your account
- *2 You can continue to comment on other users' timelines, but your information will not be used.