- We will take necessary and appropriate measures to ensure the security of the user's information and will manage personal information in an appropriate manner.
- We may provide personal information to a court of law, police agency, or other public institution when requested to do so by such institution in accordance with laws and regulations.
Information and purposes SIS collects
- Personal info
- Personal bio which you wrote
- E-mail address, gender, birthday and other bio info
- Nickname and account ID
- Social media account profile
- Your contents and activity
- Contents you posted
- Images data, videos data and comments
- Ski resorts tagged with your ride shares and timeline posts
- Approximate and precise location information
- Schedules(Smartphone calendars are not referenced)
- Information of images and videos posted by users
- File data
- File formats
- MIME types
- File extensions
- Video duration
- Media width and height
- File directory paths for images and videos you posted
A cookie is a small piece of text data that is sent to your browser when you visit a website or use an application.
- We have no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
- Device information
- Application version number and build number
- Browser Type and version
- Os type and version
- IP address
- Device model and brand
- RAM, ROM storage capacity
- User id
- Crash logs
- Web browsing hirsotry(only on SIS)
- Identification information (push notification identification ID, crash log identification ID, etc.)
The above information will be used for user support, personalization of content, manage unread/read counts, sending individual push notifications to each user, prevent fraud, and ensure legal compliance.Crash logs can be opted out in the settings after signed in.
- Access data analysis
The above information is used to analyze user usage, improve services, and for advertising and marketing purposes.
About location information
- Location information will not be shared without permission.
- We will not share detailed location information (latitude, longitude, and address).
Data deletionYou can delete or hide your data in the following ways(Sign in readuired)
Delete your content
- Some of your profile data can be hidden by editing your bio.
- If you want to delete your content, by clicking on the delete button (often found in the upper right corner of the content ).
- You can also delete content by selecting the data you want to delete from Data deletion.
- All personally identifiable data and content you have posted will be deleted.
Data to be deleted after a certain period of time.For fraud prevention and compliance purposes, the following data will be deleted after 90 days of storage after making them unavailable to anyone other than the administrator. Data may be referred to by the administrator only when fraud or non-compliance is suspected.
- IP address at the time of content posted
- Posted comments and image/video information for all content
- Device information (OS, OS version, device model, brand, and user ID)
- Billing and contract info