Term of use
- This site may revise the contents of this Agreement if necessary without prior notice at the convenience of the site operator, and the user shall check the contents of the Terms each time when using the Site. If the user uses each service after the revision, the website operator shall be deemed to have agreed to the revision.
- Unless otherwise specified, if this site confirms that the login ID and password entered match the one registered, the use of the site shall be deemed to be the use of the user itself.
- Users shall use this service at their own risk, and we shall not be responsible for any damages caused by the use of this service.
- Troubles between users shall be resolved by the user himself and we do not intervene in any way.
- We shall not be liable for any damages caused by changes in the contents of this service, interruption of the service (including in the event of failure), termination, etc.
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by the use of the e-mail address or password at the time of registration by a third party.
- We may change these Terms without obtaining the consent of the user, and it will take effect from the time of change.
User's responsibilities and prohibited actions
- The User shall use the Service at his/her own risk and is solely responsible for all acts and consequences of the Service.
- Users shall appropriately manage their email address and password related to the use of this site.
- Users may not transfer or lend their account to any third party.
- Prohibits acts against public order and morals, and other annoying acts against the user, and the user who violates the violation will take measures such as withdrawal and prohibition of posting.
- When your account has been suspended or restricted, you cannot acquire or use another account and will be suspended immediately if you violate.
- Posting for the purpose of advertising, soliciting, or inducing the use of services, websites, or applications other than SIS is prohibited.
Account freezing and restriction
- If your account is frozen or restricted, you are prohibited from obtaining or using another account, and your account will be immediately frozen if you violate this rule.
- Account restrictions are usually lifted after a certain period of time, but we will not be able to answer any questions regarding whether or not or when the restrictions will be lifted, so please refrain from contacting us.
- We will not be able to respond to the result of the report.
- We will make decisions regarding account restrictions based on comments and other publicly available information (including content that is only available to followers).
- We will not use private talk or messages outside of our site for judgment, as such messages may be considered a violation of privacy and confidentiality of communications.
Information that occurs outside of the application cannot be verified and will not be used to determine account eligibility.
About customer harassment
If any of the following actions are deemed to have occurred during a contact or app support session, we may refuse to respond and take measures such as forcible withdrawal, account suspension, or restrictions.
- Threats, abusive language, coercive language, insults, denial of personality, invasion of privacy, excessive responses, provision of services, apologies, etc.
- Excessive response, provision of services, or demand for an apology
- Slander in app store reviews or on the Internet
- Any other conduct that we deems to be customer harassment